Sunday, September 28, 2008

Starbucks in Seattle


This last week I went to Seattle for work. It turned out to be a lot of fun. My co-workers and I spent most of our time at the convention center downtown, but the city was fun. Of course while we were there we fed our coffee addiction with plenty of Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. Since Seattle is home to the coffee conglomerate it tasted even better!

I spent one of my lunch breaks shopping at H&M and finding shoes...it was fun! We didn't get to go to the Space Needle, but it was 5 blocks from our hotel so I got to see it a few times.

While we were there some married guy in his 40s kept hitting on me...it was a little weird, but my co-workers and I had fun mocking him. Gotta love sarcasm. This trip was a ton of fun...I can't wait to go out on the bus tour with Sara next week!

No comments: