Monday, October 6, 2008

Leg One: Minnesota

Yesterday all I did was pack/clean/get my life together so I could go on the bus tour. I can't believe I'm going to be gone for two whole weeks. I'm so pumped to get on the road and get in the bus. 


I got up this morning at 2:30 in order to get ready, pack the last few pieces of clean laundry and catch my ride to the airport. I'm not a morning person at ALL, so it was rough. I'm sitting at my gate to leave for Minneapolis, so at least I made it. I always have that dream where I sleep through my alarm and miss my flight. Glad it didn't happen today! 


More to come when we land in MSP... Scot keeps warning us about the bus ... hopefully we don't die or end up pushing the bus uphill somewhere in Minnesota.


No comments: