Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year, New Obastacles

This past year has been amazing. I graduated, moved back to Colorado, started a new job, traveled all over the U.S., met a ton of new people, reconnected with old friends ... and soooo much more.

I'm excited to see what the new year will bring. I got a jump start on finding out about those new obstacles God has planned for me. On Friday, January 9 I was informed that my position at CollegeZapps was no longer. I was laid-off and told to file for unemployment.

It's only been a day since that happened, but I've updated my resume, started searching online and I'm looking for something short-term just for cash flow. Hopefully God will open a door for me with bigger and better things.

If you hear of anything in Public Relations or something that could be right for me, please let me know!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

The unemployment thing sucks. Good luck and I'll be praying for you!