25.) I don't like breakfast. I love breakfast food, but I don't usually eat it during the breakfast hours.
24.) I get really stressed out when I don't have goals for my life. I've always had some sort of plan for the big stuff. In the past, when I accomplish a goal I've struggled to decide what to do next - that's when the stress happens.
23.) I'm a book nerd. I love to read and can spend hours completely zoned out to the real world, getting lost in whatever story I'm reading. Sometimes I'll read two or three books a week.
22.) I love not having roommates. I've had some really great roomies and some freakin crazies, but I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that right now.
21.) I want to go to law school in the very near future, but I have no desire to practice law in the traditional sense.
20.) I will be a FKFL (Fat Kid For Life). I love to go out with friends and eat a great dinner (or any meal) with good wine.
19.) I have an addiction problem. I LOVE coffee. I could drink it all the time. I deeply miss Common Grounds.
18.) I hate living in Littleton. I'm still giving it a chance, but if it wasn't so damn expensive, I'd move anywhere else in a heartbeat.
17.) I'm a very loyal friend. Once someone has earned their status as friend, I'd do anything for them. But because of that I get taken advantage of, and sometimes get very hurt.
16.) I tend to be overly trusting of people I randomly meet, but then don't truly trust anyone I know until they can prove they're trustworthy. I've had my trust broken so many times by people I know, I tend to believe that betrayal is inevitable.
15.) Although #16 may not make it seem true: I'm a very happy, cup-half-full person.
14.) Unless I tell you otherwise, I'm always joking. I think sarcasm was actually my first language. I don't take anything serious, unless I have to or someone tells me they need to have a serious talk.
13.) I love Diet Dr. Pepper.
12.) Bush's sweet tea and a Vitek's gut pack are my two Waco favorites.
11.) I never thought I would miss my Baylor friends this much. It makes me sad that we'll never be in the same place all together again like we were in school.
10.) I think dive bars are WAY more fun than places that try to be swank and classy. I like to play pool and not have to worry if I get a tiny bit sloppy and spill a little of my beer. Best dive bar in America used to be a block from my house ... Love ya Scruff's!!!!!!!!!!
9.) I can not stand fake people. If I think you're acting fake I'll probably call you out on it. If you continue to act fake I'll just stop acknowledging your pressence. It sounds mean, I know, maybe I'm a mean person.
8.) I'm sincerely worried that I may never find Mr. Right and get married. It would break my mom's heart because all she wants is a herd of grand kids to spoil.
7.) My friends mean everything to me. I love my family, but you don't get to pick them. Great Friends are the people who become your family because you actually want them around all the time.
6.) I'm very close with my mom and dad. Their support and importance in my life can't be measured. If my mom hadn't married Carlos my life would be drastically different.
5.) I hate furry things that scurry. Rats, squirrels, mice ... you name it, I hate it. And snakes ... don't like them either.
4.) I'm a dog person. I want a dog sooooooooooooo bad!
3.) I give people nicknames as a sign of endearment. If you've earned yourself a nickname (or two, or five) from me, then you're definitely part of my "inner-circle."
2.) I want to own a ranch someday and have a place where my kids can play like I did, with all the animals they want. I want horses, dogs, cows, cats, bunnies ... but I also want to live in the city. I don't know how that's going to work out, but I'll make it work!
1.) Relaxing on the porch of my family's cabin and taking in the view is one of the best places to be in the whole world. But I love the beach too!
1 comment:
i miss common grounds too... and you of course :)
Post a Comment