Thursday, September 24, 2009

Open to Suggestions

I've been working on applications all day today. I've said this a thousand times already, but here it goes again ...

Searching for a full-time job is its own full-time job.

Like I mentioned a few lines above, I've been filling out applications all day long. I've only finished four.

Inputting all the required info is one of the most time consuming tasks and the worst part of the application process. There has to be a more efficient way to wade through all the different job postings, find the most compatible ones and submit an application.

This may sound like I'm just complaining, but I'm sincerely looking for a solution. If anyone has suggestions ... I'm open to all opinions, advice and options.

1 comment:

Robin said...

hang in there! love you! Sorry there is no magic autofill button...maybe we should invent that and be millionaires!